Beacon Pendant Light
Product Code: P262
This beacon pendant light has a classic design of metal and glass that has changed very little over the best part of the last century. With its bulbous decorative joinery top it takes inspiration from the old industrial handheld miners lanterns of yesteryear. It showcases a classic vintage style glass dome that holds the light bulb. This pendant light is sure to be that visual anchor in any room or commercial lighting projects alike.
Popular home lighting uses include above the kitchen bench and dining table, using them in the hallway or in the bedroom as bedside lights. Commercial uses include restaurants, taverns, hotels, bars and cafes. This pendant light is so versatile... its use is only limited by the imagination!
- Classic clear glass dome housing the light bulb
- Brushed metal finish
- Black plastic cord with chain suspension of 1.65 metres
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Ideal for residential or commercial lighting projects
- Standard Australian domestic E27 fitting
About the beacon pendant light:
- The pendant light is in a brushed metal finish.
- The decorative top square inspection housing is made of a raw cast aluminium with varying grey colour tones and texture. It is a take on old vintage handheld miners lanterns.
- The glass lighting house itself is 110mm in diameter and 140mm in total height exposed. The total shade height from the top of the shade to the bottom is 380mm.
- The lamp holder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 60w.
- The matt black ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 60mm in height (not including the cord grip).
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- Supplied with a chain suspension and black plastic pendant cord (which is easily shortened to any desired length). Has a 1.65 metre drop to the bottom of the shade.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. If not in stock it will be 10-14 business days before dispatch. If urgent call for current stock availability:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Beacon Pendant Light only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.