Bastille Velvet Rattan Pendant Light
Bring a suave, modern-heritage style to any room of the house with the Bastille Velvet Rattan Pendant Light. Made with a natural rattan inner drum shade, encircled by a velvet ring in either a soft grey or brown velvet colour. Effortlessly versatile, this pendant light brings a contemporary elegance to any room, while the velvetadds a relaxed refinery that is sure to impress. Ideal for dining rooms, or boutique bedrooms.
- Modern-heritage pendant light
- Made of velvet and natural rattan
- Available in two colours
- Takes one standard E27 light bulb
About the Bastille Velvet Rattan Pendant Light:
- Crafted from natural rattan the metal frame shade is encircled by velvet. Available in either grey or brown velvet.
- The suspension cord is 3.3m in length and can be shortened as required.
- Requires one standard E27 bulb, Max 60W.
- Please contact us prior to ordering. This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout.
Bulb Quantity required
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, current lead time is approximately 7-14 business days from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- This item is oversized and requires additional postage to be paid on what is stated in the checkout. Oversized items are excluded from any free shipping offers. Please contact us prior to ordering so that we can calculate and advise the shipping price for you based on your location. After the order is received via the website we will then contact you prior to despatch to take payment of that additional postage cost.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.