Bare Bulb Spider Chandelier
Product Code: P179
This bare bulb spider chandelier has a commanding industrial style that will undoubtedly be a focal point of any room. The chandelier is powder coated in matt black and has a modern industrial finish to suit a range of decors from the minimalist home to an eclectic warehouse conversion. The spider chandelier arms have central locking joints and then ball joints at the lamp holders that can produce a multitude of configurations to create a truly individual look.
Industrial chandeliers are very fashionable at present. Today's popular decor uses include dining room lighting or accenting above kitchen island benches or in commercial lighting settings such as hotel foyers and guest rooms. Ideal for cafe lighting, restaurants or bar interiors too. Simply team this up with a filament style LED bulb to create that cosy atmospheric lighting.
- Modern industrial style
- Powder coated in matt black
- 12 adjustable arms
- Spider chandelier arms have central locking joints
- Position arms as desired to create a truly unique lighting statement
- Ideal for home lighting, commercial lighting interiors
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
This spider chandelier takes a standard household bayonet (B22) light bulb. We recommend from our vintage style range either the Teardrop Squirrel Cage Edison Filament or the LED Teardrop Bulb to add that finishing touch.
This industrial chandelier is also available with shades under another listing called the Industrial Spider Chandelier
About the bare bulb spider chandelier:
- Chandelier is in a matt black finish.
- Has 12 adjustable arms. No shades.
- Chandelier arms have central locking joints and then ball joints at the shade end that can produce a multitude of configurations to create a truly unique lighting statement.
- Each arm is 320mm. The arms are designed to be positioned as desired and then set into place with infrequent movement of position. The components are not designed to be moved on regular basis. Regular use of the joints can cause the components to weaken so reasonable care and discretion needs to be taken.
- When each arm is fully extended it projects 750mm from the central ball to the end of the lamp holder.
- The main vertical pole can be used with one or two poles. The drop from the ceiling to the centre piece using one pole is 330mm and using two poles is 660mm (including the ceiling rose). If wanting to use the two poles it comes comes in two pieces that screw together.
- The centre piece is approx 100mm in diameter.
- The chandelier secures to the ceiling via ceiling rose which is 120mm in diameter and 60mm high.
- The lampholders take a standard bayonet (B22) light bulb (max 40W).
- 240 volt / 50Hz.
- Please contact us prior to ordering if delivery is required to SA, NSW, QLD, WA and NT due to the size of the item the postage cost to these states will need to be confirmed prior to ordering.
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Bare Bulb Spider Chandelier only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
These are industrial style fixtures with a matt finish. As such there may be minor finish imperfections/blemishes in line with that style and finish. These are not considered defects and do not detract cosmetically from the overall appearance.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light bulbs so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.