Balmoral Ceiling Light
Low ceilings need not lack in style with the Balmoral Ceiling Light. The blown glass shade is accented by the quality brass fixture, combining together with understated elegance. Add a touch of traditional style to your hallway, bedroom or lounge room with this quality ceiling light. The ideal finishing touch to your elegant tea room, chic bridal salon or country lodge.
- Traditional style ceiling light
- Blown glass
- Quality brass fittings
- Matt black brass finish
About the Balmoral Ceiling Light:
- Its blown glass shade features a clear bottom and frosted top.
- Its brass fixtures are hand crafted and finished in Matt Black.
- Also avilable in these finishes: Satin Brass, Satin Nickel, Antique Bronze and Florentine Bronze. Please contact us to arrange purchasing this finish.
- Please note: As this light is made to order, there is a longer lead time. See our 'delivery & returns' tab for more detail. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- This is a special order item and cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- This light requires one standard bayonet B22 bulb, max 60W.
Wall Mount/ Ceiling Rose
Suitable for outdoor use
Delivery & Returns
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from date of purchase. If not in stock, there is a longer lead time as the brass product is made to order here in Australia. This ensures the highest standards of craftsmanship and attention to detail. Current lead time to produce is approximately 2-3 weeks from order date. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please call us for the current stock on hand level.
- Please note: orders containing ‘made to order’ items, will be held and shipped in their entirety once all goods are available. If you wish to split your order into separate shipments, a further freight charge will apply. Please contact us for freight calculations.
- For a shipping rate quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode in the Shipping Rate Calculator. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.