Atlantic Exterior Wall Light
Welcome guests with this Atlantic Exterior Wall Light. Classic construction combined with outdoor durability makes this black cage wall light versatile for both outdoor and indoor use. Not only does it makes a great indoor light, it also offers a timeless modern update to any front entrance, outdoor deck, patio, porch or garden. With its IP44 weather resistance rating and steel elements, it has wide appeal. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Inspired from the vintage nautical design
- Classic gooseneck wall light
- Steel construction of wall sconce and cage guard
- Caged glass dome bulb cover
About the Atlantic Exterior Wall Light:
- Gooseneck sconce and cage housing is constructed from steel.
- It is weather resistant and IP44 rated, as such they are suitable for use outdoors.
- It is wall mounted in a fixed position.
- Total height from top of gooseneck to bottom of cage is 400mm.
- Cage height alone is 210mm. Diameter of cage is 120mm.
- Diameter of glass opening is 73mm.
- The projection from the wall is 350mm.
- The wall plate is 113mm in diameter. The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 12cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The lampholder takes a standard screw in (E27) bulb. Max 60W.
- This outdoor light is suitable for indoor use as well.
- Also available as a Atlantic Exterior Wall Light - Porcelain Enamel Shade for continuity between areas if so desired.
Wall Mount Plate (diameter)
Delivery & Returns
Fat Shack Vintage proudly delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in-between – if you live in Australia, we’ll get it to you!
- All in-stock items are normally dispatched from our Melbourne location within 2-3 business days from the date of purchase. The lead time is approximate. If your order is urgent, please contact us for the current stock on hand level.
- For a shipping quote, simply add the product to your cart and proceed to checkout, where you can enter your postcode in the shipping rate calculator. We’ll calculate the shipping price for you, and this price will be displayed as part of the order total.
- To ensure peace of mind, all FSV orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
Typical delivery times after the date of dispatch are:
- Melbourne: 2-3 business days
- Sydney: 2-3 business days
- Canberra: 3-4 business days
- Adelaide: 2-3 business days
- Brisbane: 2-5 business days
- Tasmania: 2-4 business days
- Darwin: 4-6 business days
- Perth: 4-5 business days
- For all non-metro locations, please allow an additional 1-3 business days. The wait will be worth it, we promise!
All delivery times are indicative only and subject to change and disruptions. Please see the Australia Post website for their currently published delivery times:
If your order is big and bulky, or requires express shipping, please contact us before ordering so that we can create a tailored postage quote just for you.
Click & Collect
You can click & collect your order from our Melbourne location, so shopping with us has never been easier. Simply ensure you’ve selected Click & Collect (Moorabbin) at the checkout!
We provide a 60 day return policy on all eligible items purchased from our website. *This excludes sale stock, special and custom order items - please refer to the Description tab for information*. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and with original packaging within 60 days for a refund, minus the freight cost.
In order to process your refund request, please contact us that we can know when to expect the products back and so we can provide you with Return instructions. Please note we cannot accept in person returns at our location.
Please check your order upon delivery and if required, report any damages, faults or problems within 14 days of receipt of goods.