Opal Glass Ball Light
Product Code: P140-BLK-25
These opal glass ball ceiling lights can be easily mixed with all different types of decorating styles. The hand blown glass shades smooth lines give it that timeless appeal which can be incorporated into contemporary or traditional rooms.
These light fixtures are hung with a braided textured black or white pendant light cord to give it that vintage finishing touch. Ideal for bedroom lighting, living room or dining room lights as well as cafe lighting and office fitouts. Available only at Fat Shack Vintage!
- Timeless appeal
- Choice of small or large opal hand blown glass shade
- 1.8 metre braided textile pendant cord
- Genuine bakelite gallery
- Give this pendant a vintage feel by adding an old style wooden mounting block
- Ideal for home lighting, cafe lighting or restaurant fitouts
- Standard Australian B22 fitting
About the Opal Glass Light Shade:
- Hand blown glass.
- Glass shades available in two sizes. Please make your selection from the drop down menu above prior to adding the item to your shopping basket.
- The small shade is 25cm in diameter. The large shade is 30cm in diameter.
- The gallery is a further 30mm high.
About the Braided Cord Pendant Light Fixture:
- The cord pendants have a simple and classic design and a 1.8 metre drop from ceiling.
- The braided light cord is available in black or white and comes with the matching bakelite gallery. Please make your selection from the drop down menu above prior to adding the item to your shopping basket.
- The lampholder takes a standard bayonet (B22) bulb. Max 60w.
- The wooden mounting block shown in the pictures is not included. It can be purchased separately from here. Select the 10cm version from the drop down menu for this fitting.
- The ceiling rose is 100mm in diameter and 50mm in height (not including the cord grip).
Fat Shack Vintage delivers Australia wide. From the tip to the tail and all the places in between… if you live in Australia we’ll get it to you
- For a delivery quote, just select your desired products and proceed to the checkout where you will be able to enter your delivery postcode. It will then calculate the shipping price for your order based on your postcode and the items in your basket before you need to go ahead with the order and enter any personal details.
- All in stock items will be dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 2 business days from receipt of payment. Typical delivery times after dispatch are:
* Melbourne - 2-3 business days
* Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 4-5 business days
* Brisbane, Tasmania – 5-6 business days
* Darwin, Perth - Approximately 6-7 business days
- For all areas outside these metro locations please allow an additional 1-3 business days.
- All orders are sent with tracking and full insurance.
- Pickups and inspections are available at our Melbourne showroom / warehouse in Melbourne by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange. For large / bulky orders, please contact us directly for a quotation of postage costs.
We provide a 30 day return policy on all items purchased from our website. If the item arrives in tip top condition but you decide that you just don’t like it anymore or have changed your mind then please return the items in original, unused, unmarked condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund less freight.
Please contact us so we know to expect it and return the items to the following address:
Fat Shack Vintage
2 Age Street
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
If any items arrive damaged then please notify us within 14 days of delivery. We will of course replace / refund any damaged items at no additional cost to you.
For more info please see our FAQ's.
Please Note: this listing is for the Opal Glass Ball Lights only. The light bulbs shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only.
The shades are hand blown glass. Bubbles, lines, slight surface defects or discolourations are characteristics of all hand blown and hand crafted glass. They are not to be considered defects.
Fat Shack Vintage sells a range of light globes so please see these items if you are interested in any of them.