Christmas Lighting Gift Guide December 07 2017, 0 Comments
Christmas is fast approaching so it's time to start thinking about buying gifts for the people in your life. Lights make great gifts because they are long lasting, useful and unique. See our lighting gift guide below to find the perfect gift for your family and friends.
1. The Avid Reader - This Tilted Tripod Floor Lamp is great for book lovers. The light shade can be directed in different directions allowing you to find the perfect position. Place it next to an arm chair or couch in a living room for a stylish and useful lighting piece.
2. The Retro Lover - What better gift for a fan of all things retro than the Fanimation Retro Desk Fan. Keep cool and look cool at the same time!
3. The New Baby - This unique gift will create a magical feel in a nursery or kids room. The Timber Table Lamp has a Scandinavian feel and is gender neutral (great for baby showers too).
4. The Shining Star- Have a born entertainer in your family? Light up their life with the Star Vintage Marquee Light. This light can be hung on a wall or placed on a table. Also a great decoration for Christmas, birthday parties or a child's playroom.
5. The Stylish One - The Marble Table Lamp oozes style and sophistication. Available with a chrome, copper or gold base, these table lamps would make a great bedside table or buffet lamp.
6. The Hard To Buy For - Festoon Lights are an easy gift for friends and family who are hard to buy presents for. These lights will create a fun atmosphere in both indoor and outdoor areas. Their decorative possibilities are endless and best of all, they look fantastic!
7. The Simple One - Not simple in mind, just simple in taste. The Box Table Lamp features an exposed bulb with a timber cube base and simple flick switch. Perfect for the person who hates clutter and loves clean shapes and lines. This would make a great desk light for a teenager.
8. The Fun One - The Moustache Vintage Marquee Light is a fun way to celebrate the silly season. Great for dads, brothers, boyfriends and husbands who are proud of their facial hair or anyone who loves quirky home decor.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder meaning some times it can be difficult to gauge if a gift will be liked or not. Have no fear, Fat Shack Vintage gift vouchers are here! We have gift cards ranging from $50-$500 so you can give your loved ones a little or a lot.